This registration includes your choice of 2021 SFPE Pre-Conference Seminars 1 – 4 on Tuesday, March 16th and the 2021 SFPE Fire Safety Conference on Wednesday, March 17th.
Lineup of Seminars and Class Sessions for 2021
Tuesday Seminars March 16
Lithium Ion Battery Panel Discussion 8:30 – 11:45
– Scott Stookey, Lee Kaiser, Jonathan Ingram, Casey Grant & William Sudah
Bidirectional Amplification Panel Discussion 1:30-2:30
Air Sampling 2:45-4:15
NFPA 101 Life Safety Evaluation (Chapter 12)
Usha Tyson, Larry Labbe, Matt Shannon, Nick Dawe
NICET Special Hazards
NICET Fire Alarm
Wednesday Sessions – March 17
Spaceports and the Development of NFPA 461
– Doug Fisher Principal Fisher Engineering, Inc.
Test, Verify, Decument-What’s in Your Integrated Testing Playbook?
– Robert Solomon, Chief Development Officer SLS Consulting, Inc.
Covid – 19 AHJ Discussion
– Matthew Phillips – Gwinnett County Fire, Rock Toller – Cobb County, Chief Young – Baldwin County
Fire Hazards and Protection Research Group, FM Global
– Stanislav Kostka, Sr. Senior Research Scientist, Fire Hazards and Protection Research Group, FM Global
Addressing Fire Alarm Systems Compliance Methodologies
-Todd Laeger Alarm System Auditor Underwriter’s Laboratories
Data Center/Special Suppression
– Lee Kaiser Orr Protection Systems
Sprinklered CaliforniaWarehouse Destroyed By Fire
–Robert Duval New England Regional Director/Senior Fire Investigator NFPA
Tall Tiber Buildings: A US Perspective
– Sean DeCrane Manager Industry Relations Building & L/S Technologies Underwriters Laboratory
Additive Manufacturing Combustible Dust Hazards: Properly Protecting 3D Printers & Makerspaces
– Chris Unangst, PE, CSP Sr. Chemical Engineer Jensen Hughes
-Tracy Bellamy Cheif Engineering Officer Tegain Holdings, Inc. & Tom Gardner Harrington Group, Inc.
– Bill Koffel President Koffel Associates
The Role of Sprinkler Protection for Engergy Storage Systems
-Ben Ditch Sr. Lead Reserach Engineer/Engineering & Research Tech. Team Leader FM Global
Reaction to COVID Pandemic
– Russ Leavitt Executive Chari Telgain Holdings, Inc.
Navigating the “New Normal” Covid-19 Social Distancing Simulation for Public Spaces & Buildings
-Robert Gerard, PE Sr Fire Protection Engineer Coffman.
Hanger Foam Systems: Recent Field Experience, Environmenatl Concerns, and the Serach for Alternatives
-Jim Milke, PhD, Professor/Chair UMD and Doug Fisher, Principal Fisher Engineering
Fire Pumps and the 2022 Edition of NFPA 20
– Milosh Puchovsky Professor of Practive/Associate Deparment Head WPI